Sunday 29 July 2012

Warhammer World - Big displays

Some of the larger displays at Warhammer World - Forgeworld models in particular. First up the Emperor Chaos Dragon. I'd never even seen this beast, then again I don't pay too much attention to the Warhammer Forge stuff but it was mighty impressive nontheless.




Lucius Pattern Warhound. Not overly keen on this pattern, I much prefer the Mars pattern and the Chaos version is even better still.






Giant Squig Hoppers.




Nurgle Blight Drone. Love this and I had seen an awesome step-by-step guide to scratchbuilding one but I can't find it anymore, for shame.


'The Rock'. Built and modelled by Mike McVey one of the 'superstars' of my GW history. His was one of the 'names' you could roll off instantly as being someone you recognised in the GW world.


Still painting and modelling with his own line of miniatures at Studio McVey.


No comments:

Post a Comment